I usually post on here when I am at work but for some reason it rejects my password and then I forget to post when I come home.
So I have a long over due update.
Next Friday I will be starting my 8th month. I cannot believe how fast things have going lately. I have had two showers with one more to go. Everyone has been so generous. It has been such a huge blessing. We will for sure have everything we need.
I have 6 more weeks of work left until I start my leave and I am counting down every second. Our place is so small that there is not that much really to do but I still want to clean and organize as much as possible. I will be reading a lot as well.
Things have been going pretty good with my pregnancy. My placenta has moved up, the baby flipped for the day anyways and anything that was a concern is now no longer. I do have to go in to have my suger retested. My first blood test came back high so now I go in for a 3 hr test to make sure things are ok.
We are so excited for our little man to get get here. We had a 3D ultrasound which was amazing compared the traditional ultrasounds. We were able to see more definition of his face and body.
So that is what is new with us.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment