Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dr Visit

I have been spotting for the last 3 days. I thought it was ok because the coloring was dark but today after lunch it was a bit lighter. The Dr. wanted to see me anyways if it went into the 3rd day. They took my blood to check my hormone levels which I will get the results back tomorrow. If they are low I might have to take hormones so I will not miscarry. I had to sign a consent form to take these things. That is making me feel very uneasy as the moment. I am hoping everything will be ok so I do not have to take them at all. They also did a second ultrasound (they did a first one last Friday to see how far along I was) and we saw the beating heart for the first time. That was truly amazing. That helped a bit knowing it is still in the and the heart rate is where it needs to be.
I will keep everyone posted when I get my results back.

5 comments:

Na said...

prayer and love to you.

Cade said...

You guys are in our prayers. Your little precious baby is in the Lord's hands...the best place little baby "C" can be. Much love and prayes, Christine Chicoine

bran_and_shann said...

thanks guys. we appreciate your prayers more than anything.

miguel said...

May wisdom and skill be imparted to your doctors and assistance's. May peace and confidence in God the Lord be yours.

Congratulations friends. You are excellent parents!
Miss you very much.

Cindy (Mom...Gramma!) said...

I'm so excited for you two! I'm lovin' that beautiful grandchild already!
Bran...I love how you thought the heartbeat looked like a "diamond". Only God could be so creative.
Missing you both so much...