Thursday, February 1, 2007

Feeling good

The past 3 days now I have felt really good for the most part. My nauseousness has settled down a bit. I do not know if this roller coaster if normal or not. What is normal with a pregnant women and her hormones? Maybe things are dying down, who knows, I am just thankful as it has made work a little better.

3 comments:

laura said...

oh yeah, the nausea is normal. i felt just slightly nauseous from the moment i woke up until i went to bed at night. there were a few days in the mix that i felt pretty good, but it took until around week 13 for me to begin to have consistently good days. unfortunately, my skin was also a mess b/c of the hormones, and that took even longer to settle down, around week 20 or so.

just think, it's b/c God is growing a little tiny person inside you! how miraculous!

bran_and_shann said...

I am wondering if the hormones I am taking is making me feel better. The very next day of my first dosage I started feeling better, now I am on my 4th day of feeling better.

Does the being tired really change around the 3rd or 4th month. I went to bed at 9:15 last night, I cant hang anymore and it seems like it is getting earlier and earlier?

Na said...

i used to sleep tons when preggo. now im an insomiac! haha! i thinkit's cuz the only time i have to myself that is uninterrrupted is when the boys are in bed, and im so starving so i stay up till 3 am! woot!