Monday, February 19, 2007

A Good Week

Since last Monday I have been feeling good. I am still nauseous everyday but I am not miserable. I started taking my tummy tune up again and my additional suppliment called Juice Plus. I think both of these have helped. I have two more weeks of hormones and then I can finally be done with those. At 3 months the placenta takes over and everything should be fine.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

DL and I take juice plus too! I enjoy reading your blog... we wish we would have thought of something like that when I was pregnant with Sophia. Did you know there is some kind of pregnancy calendar you can post of your myspace and it shows what the baby looks like at this point and whats developing... my friend Meg has it. It is from baby-gaga.com Love to the three of you :)