Brian Jessie Alex Glenn Andrew Jose (shipping and recieving) Jim Walter
Forgot the name of the older guy that worked in the backroom but he was a crack up as well.
Just kidding, good luck and best wishes for a safe and quick delivery and a lifetime of health and prosperity for you and yours. Boys are blast, just be prepared for your home to be overrun by things with wheels.
How on earth did you find this blog and how in the world are you?Email me some time, I would love to hear how life has been treating you. shannoncapuano@yahoo.com
Happy to email but I'm curious if you've figured out who I am. Recent work that I've done gave me a ton of practice finding people and with you the trace only took a minute. Post my initials if you know, email from me to follow soon.
Two other names I left off the list were Jesus (pronounced "hay-soose" for those who haven't lived in SoCal) and I think the older guy was Sam, who was my favorite. The other person whose inititals you may have forgotten was the younger tech guy whose name I think was Miguel - he of course thought you were the cats whiskers - didn't everyone??? Three more name possibilities anyway...
8 comments:
How about:
Brian
Jessie
Alex
Glenn
Andrew
Jose (shipping and recieving)
Jim
Walter
Forgot the name of the older guy that worked in the backroom but he was a crack up as well.
Just kidding, good luck and best wishes for a safe and quick delivery and a lifetime of health and prosperity for you and yours. Boys are blast, just be prepared for your home to be overrun by things with wheels.
How on earth did you find this blog and how in the world are you?Email me some time, I would love to hear how life has been treating you.
shannoncapuano@yahoo.com
Happy to email but I'm curious if you've figured out who I am. Recent work that I've done gave me a ton of practice finding people and with you the trace only took a minute. Post my initials if you know, email from me to follow soon.
Forgive me, I do forget your last name but your first name is in the list of names you mentioned I believe.
If that is not correct, I can think of only one other person but I cant remember your initials to save my life.
Two other names I left off the list were Jesus (pronounced "hay-soose" for those who haven't lived in SoCal) and I think the older guy was Sam, who was my favorite. The other person whose inititals you may have forgotten was the younger tech guy whose name I think was Miguel - he of course thought you were the cats whiskers - didn't everyone??? Three more name possibilities anyway...
I do not remember a Miguel.
Does your first name start with a "J"
I take it, I am wrong?
Post a Comment