Well, no need to worry about multiple packages sent to California. Shannon does not have twins, she went to the doctor today. So, go to Outback all you'd like and don't worry about the wombal ramifications.
We'll try to post the new ultrasound sometime in the next couple of days.
Good night.
Papa.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is really funny because we were at Outback too the night we had the talk about needing to take a pregnancy test, and sure enough later that night we found out we were having Gracie.
Wow. That is CRAZY! I'm telling you, it's something in the shrimp.
I don't believe that "wombal" is a word.
Riley, you know that I have the authority to make up the words that I deem the english language is in need of. Don't you remember our Sunday School class? (awwwww.....i miss our group!)
Post a Comment