Saturday, March 3, 2007
Its been awhile
I forgot our login information so I have not been posting, then Bran reminded me that our computer at home had our info saved so here I am. A little update. I have stopped taking the hormones, most of the nauseousness has passed though I still have my days. Everything seems to flow in days. I have a few really good days and then a bad 3 days and so on. The latest thing I have been experiencing is that I do not sleep throughout the night. I fall asleep right away and for a few hours and then wake up about 10 times before I get up for the day. That has been really had as I have to work each day. Last night was the best nights sleep I have had in weeks. I am not sure if it was because I was just really tired or what. We also got a new mattress which I love but that sure didn't cure me !!!! I think my belly is starting to show a little bit. When I eat watch out, it looks like I am five months. ehehhe. I have my new apt with my new dr/ins on the 12th so I am looking forward to that. The biggest thing I am waiting to pass is the throwing up. I still get sick almost every day. All in all my pregnancy so far has not been that bad :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment