Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My 3 month Dr apt.

Last Friday I had my 3 month apt. with my new Dr. with my new insurance. I will be meeting with a midwife for the duration of my pregnancy. She is awesome and I actually can understand her. She helped me understand more about the hormones I was on which put me at ease. I was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time and was able to see the baby more. I saw its hands, spine, the two hemispheres of the brain, the dr said it has big feet and is very active. It was so awesome to see. Bran missed that apt so he was bummed. Sometime between April 23 and May 5th I will set up an apt to go to the hospital to see the sex of the baby and they will do some measurments of my cervex to make sure everything is ok there. I am getting excited to feel the baby move. I think I have a little belly and the I will wake up and my stomach will look like it did before I got pregnant. Our pastor asked on Sunday " Are you sure you are pregnant" So things are going well, I still get sick a lot but the overall yucky feeling of being nausous is dying down and if I take my tummy tune up I am good to go. I am looking forward to moving into my 2nd trimester.

We are still needing prayer for a good job for bran so I can stay home and so we can move into a bigger place. Our little home it outgrowing us quickly. If the Lord permits we would love a 2nd car so I will not be stuck at home all day.

No comments: