Friday, March 30, 2007

Second Trimester

So far I am loving being in my 2nd trimester. I am 15 weeks pregnant today. Next Friday I will be 4 months. Almost all of my nausousness is gone and I feel really really good except for being tired. We are counting down the days until April 25th to find out the sex of our baby. I for sure have a little belly now. I get to go out and buy a few longer shirts this weekend which will be fun. My pants all still fit it the shirts that are creeping up my belly. Our baby is about 4 inches long. I still cant wait to feel it move :)

4 comments:

Heather Rose said...

cant wait to see your little mama belly :)

Alan Rivers said...

Congratulations Saw your post and glad for you guys. Say hi to Brandon.

Alan

Alan Rivers said...

Congratulations Saw your post and glad for you guys. Say hi to Brandon.

Alan

Heather Rose said...

u belly is so leeetle! love you mama shann! (ooo now i can call you mama wack job yes)